Irrigation Systems and Lawn Watering
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
CUSTOMIZED IRRIGATION SOLUTIONS FOR HOMEOWNERS
When it comes to the condition of your lawn, nothing looks more beautiful than a lush and plush landscape that makes you imagine walking barefoot or laying out a blanket and having a picnic. It is our firm belief that each lawn is only as good as its irrigation system. At Envious Landscape, we provide efficient customized watering solutions for homeowners. We design our irrigation systems around the unique parameters of each customer’s lawn and landscaping.
When it comes to installing a watering system for your yard, more needs to be considered than simple placement in order to reap the full benefits of the system, and this is where the aid of a professional comes in handy. When designing the layout of your irrigations system, we take into account the following:
In designing these irrigation systems, we are careful to take account of such factors as the:
- The Shape of the lawn
- The Type of the lawn
- The Size of the lawn
Our landscaping irrigation systems are sustainable, designed to lower the amount of water runoff while incorporating excellent drainage, and maximizing water retention. Our watering solutions are effective, state of the art, and eco-friendly. We’re proud of our ability to craft customized watering plans.
TIPS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR IRRIGATION SYSTEM
There are additional efforts one could take in order to further assist them in caring for their lawn in order to prolong the life of their irrigation system and encourage the healthiest growth possible.
- Peak hours for watering are before the sun reaches its hottest, so before 10AM is ideal, in order to prevent evaporation.
- Try to avoid watering at night, as this could encourage the growth of fungus and mold in and on your growths.
- Maintain and ensure functionality of your system about once a month.
- Check your weather reports and don’t water if Mother Nature has already planned to do that for you.
- Consider adding mulch to your flower beds in order to retain moisture and insulate your soil and plants.
Give us a call to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members for assistance. We are here to answer all of your questions, so contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get started on the installation of your landscapes watering and irrigation system!